December 12


I woke up in the morning realizing that it was our last day in Qatar and the final day of our study tour. In the morning, our group had a field trip to the Slavery Museum and the Company House Museum. Both were very educational and taught our group a lot about Qatar's history and how finding oil made them become one of the richest nations in the world.

After the field trip I went home with my host brother and we had dinner with his family. For dinner we ate lamb, chicken and beef kebabs and hummus and bread. After dinner my host and I went to Souq Waqif and bought gifts for my family. Towards the end of the day we got crepes in the Souq and went home to say goodbye to my host family. My host father, my host brother, his friend and I got in the car and left for the airport. When we arrived, we said our goodbyes and departed for the U.S.A.

-James Rodican

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 30

December 3